Tucson, Sarizona

I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me! I am so great!

21 May 2008

Obliged to Update...

I don't really have much to say right now, but I haven't updated in more than a month. Here are some new things/things on my mind today, in list form of course:

1. I got a new haircut. It rocks. Everyone loves it. Maybe I'll put pictures up some time.

2. My Aural Rehab class starts tonight. I have another one tomorrow. I'm kinda nervous and kinda excited, but really prepared I think. So it'll be good...

3. American Airlines will start charging for checked baggage. $15 for the first bag, $25 for the second bag, $100 for the third, and up from there. It's kinda crazy. The steward(esse)s are flipping out because people already bring too much stuff on the plane in carry-ons. I've run into this problem myself because I generally check my suitcase, and then I have to deal with all these losers that decided to bring their ridiculously huge "carry-ons" and shove them in the front bins. Now I always get a seat near the front of the plane so that I can get off the aircraft soonest. Recently though, these back-of-the-plane jerks have been stowing their luggage in my overhead bins as they make their way to the back of the bus. Then I have no where to put my stuff. I shouldn't have to put my stuff in the back. How does that make sense? It just holds EVERYONE up. I have to fight my way back up to my seat through the people getting on the plane after me; then I have to fight my way back into the plane when we land as people are trying to disembark. It's a nightmare. I may have to rethink my airplane seating plans. I'd really hate to have to do that. I'm seriously dreading flying if all the airlines decide to implement this policy. As if air travel wasn't full of Sarah-annoyances and inconveniences as it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home