Tucson, Sarizona

I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me! I am so great!

12 October 2008

What's Going On...

If you want more details about what's going on in my life, clearly this b-log is not the way to get them. You know, because I refuse to update it. You can visit Chasing Famy to listen to my weekly (and J. Ray's weekly) goings on. Also, here's a list:

  1. Working tomorrow, Columbus Day. Don't worry though, I had Friday off instead, and I honoured Mr. Columbus in my own way...by picking apples. Plus, it's only a 1/2 day tomorrow.
  2. Snake vet appt. in the afternoon. She's not sick. It's just a yearly check-up. She also has a major attitude problem lately. We're going to half-heartedly check on that, too.
  3. Moving into Emily's new casa soon! Must clean there and organize here.
  4. Working on several church projects including, "Bags of Love," Women's ministry projects, and Aural Rehab community outreach project.
  5. Still being awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home