Tucson, Sarizona

I am so great! I am so great! Everybody loves me! I am so great!

06 November 2008

ATT Available...Good or Bad?

Well, the jury's still out on whether ATT is good or bad. We all know COX = BAD. It's better to go with the evil you're unsure of, am I right? It seems cheaper, so that's a plus, but who knows about hidden fees and introductory periods, etc. Here's the conversation I just had with a rep though...take it for what it is (may be paraphrased):

ATT Rudy: (long pause) Hi, my name is Rudy, thanks for calling ATT. How can I help you?
Me: Hi, I just ordered ATT service online, and I just had a couple of questions.
ATT Rudy: You have to do that online. I can't answer any questions for you.
Me: (Kind of deadpan) You can't answer any questions at all?
ATT Rudy: WELL, WHEN YOU ORDER ONLINE, I DON'T HAVE ANY OF YOUR ORDER INFORMATION, SO YOU HAVE TO CLICK ON THE "CONTACT" ICON...
Me: Wow, are you yelling at me??
ATT Rudy: Oh no, I'm sorry, I'm not. It must be my headset...sometimes it gets loud...
Me: Well, I just have some likely general questions that maybe you could answer.
ATT Rudy: Of course, if they're general questions I can probably answer them...

Well, eventually, I did get them answered, but not by Rude-y. Some lady answered them for me. She wasn't the nicest either, but at least Rudy apologized, like, 3 more times for "not" yelling at me.

Other thing: We can't get anything installed for a month. Hm. Maybe we'll keep the Cox until we actually move out.

ATT does offer the YES network, if you're into that sort of thing, which I'm not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home